Thursday, January 12, 2017

Welcome to LA!

Greetings and salutations from (somewhat) sunny Los Angeles, Ca!! You guessed it, I am at the 2017 NSCAA Annual Convention ready to meet, greet, learn, play and just about anything else you can think related to soccer! Thanks for tagging along on the ride, I hope to provide you with some enjoyable insights to this year's gathering of 10,000 coaches, players and vendors.....all for the love of the beautiful game!!

My travel day was long and somewhat challenging. Delayed flights, switching airlines through Chicago and a long shuttle ride to the hotel. Makes for an exhausting day!! But it didn't take me long to meet a couple of coaches from Minnesota, register for the convention and get my bag of goodies and sit down for the first session at 6:15. All of a sudden I was wide awake and smiling and ready to soak up everything NSCAA 2017 has to offer.

First session I was particularly interested in. 'Triangles, Build Out lines and other 10-Year-Old stuff. The presenter is Sam Snow, US Youth Soccer Technical Director, so I should be ready to take some good notes. I am very interested in this session because, in case you haven't heard, Coach Knight will be coaching the New Scotland Soccer Club (NSSC) U10 Boys this spring!! I am really looking forward to having fun with some young kids and helping them develop early in their soccer lives.

So please share the Blog, pass along the stories and feel free to comment or question as you seem fit.

Here we go!!!! More Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment