Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day 1 - Already too much to do!!

So I'm not here 3 hours and already too much to do!!! I want to catch the 8:45 session 'Playing out of the back', want to meet up with coaches for dinner, I need to make my final class/session schedule and I am supposed to meet J4K Washington coach, Steve Swanger and his GoPlay Sports organization meet and greet session at Tom's Urban!!

So before the U10 session, I grabbed a quick bite to eat and spent some time finalizing Thursday's schedule (at least), went back to the U10 session, then hustled over to hang with GoPlay sports crew. That was such a great time that I ended up not getting back for the 'Playing out of the Back session'. Oh well, something has to give. Time was worth while. Met coaches from Knottingham, UK, Scotland, Texas, Maryland and Oklahoma. We drank, ate, laughed, told stories and shared with each other our individual soccer niche.

Handed out many Just4keepers business cards, a few NSSC cards and collected a few myself.

Time to head back to the hotel and get some much needed rest!!!

Full day tomorrow! Won't you please check in when you can??

Prince Knight

New York State Director - Just 4 Keepers, USA
Cell: (518)-857-2969
Just4Keepers
World Class Gloves & Goalkeeping Apparel with Prices that Keep the Family Budget in Mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment